PatPat is an online store that specializes in baby essentials and toys, as well as clothing, and other accessories for moms and babies. It advertises as the mommy of all shopping apps offering the latest, high-quality essentials at share-worthy prices up to 90% off their normal price.
The big question is whether this is just an advert blurb. That is; does PatPat really hold an extensive range of products for babies and mommies, are these products of high quality and are they really better priced?
Also, as an online store, does PatPat offer top services that we’ll expect of the ideal online store (such as easy ordering, fast delivery, easy returns, effective customer support service, etc)? In the first place, is PatPat legit or is it just another scam platform out to rip off unsuspecting customers?
Yes, PatPat is legit. It is not a scam because they do not have any ripoff complaints from customers and you will surely receive your product without a problem. But…
This PatPat review will examine PatPat in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and more.
PatPat review at a glance
- Website: patpat.com
- Specializes in fashion products for babies, toddlers, and kids
- Its extensive range of products include women wear and family matching sets
- Ships to 95 countries across the globe
- Free shipping is offered (available to every country in both standard and express shipping, and with relatively low minimum order requirement)
- Allows returns of items not totally unsatisfactory if the request is submitted within 14 days of receiving the order
- Customer support is available via online ticket and email ([email protected])
What is PatPat?
PatPat was launched in 2014 by Albert Wang (who is its CEO) and Ken Gao (who is its COO). It is an online store that specializes in fashion products for babies and mommies.
PatPat uses the tagline “make quality affordable”; stressing that its mission is to provide high-quality products at unbelievably low prices. You can visit PatPat here: www.patpat.com. The online store can be used by persons 13 years and above.
Is PatPat legit?
When making online purchases, because of the fact that persons get ripped off in the internet on a regular basis, you’ll want to make sure that the platform you plan to use is legit. So the big question here is whether PatPat is legit. The simple answer is “YES”.
Our first check of a legit online store is usually legality. This is because the stores that are 100% legal are less likely to be scam. Thankfully, PatPat does well in this regards. It is owned and operated by Interfocus Inc, which is a duly registered company with an office at Mountain View, California. Suffice it to say that scam stores do not bother with legal company registrations.
Another check of a legit online store is the test of time. This is because the scam stores are usually short-lived. It’s only a matter of time before a scamming store is found out; and with such discovery, the store usually sees less traffic and naturally dies. Thankfully, PatPat ticks this box, as it was established in 2014. This gives it just over 5 years of operation. Though this makes it relatively younger than many other stores, suffice it to say that a scam store will not go ripping off people using the same front over half a decade.
However, the ultimate test of a legit online store is fitness for purpose. This basically means fulfillment of orders with real and functional products. Thankfully, PatPat ticks this box. If you place an order in PatPat, you can be sure to receive delivery of real products; and the customers’ reviews show that these products are usually functional (feature high quality).
That said, with PatPat operated by a 100% legal company, and with a half-decade operating record of fulfilling orders with real and high-quality products, there is no doubt that PatPat is a legit eCommerce store.
Is PatPat safe?
Yes, PatPat is safe. All the information both personal and financial data are secured on the platform. No third party can be able to have access to your private information.
It is not enough that an online store is legit. While a legit store will not rip you off, if it is not safe, the sensitive information that you share with it will leak out to unauthorized third parties, leaving you exposed to all the fraudsters out there. Thus, the ideal online store should be legit and safe in ensuring the protection of users’ data.
In this regards, PatPat says that it uses reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard users’ data. The details of such measures are not given, but a simple search shows that SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is employed. SSL is the industry standard in ensuring the protection of data being transmitted on the internet. It uses bank-grade encryption protocols, so you can have confidence when you submit your personal data or payment instrument data.
Shoppers gravitate towards stores that offer a wide range of products so that they can get their items in one place. Such one-stop shopping is more convenient than checking multiple stores for your needs. It also comes with cost savings. Since the purchase is not spread in multiple stores, you can qualify for large order purchase; and also you can have savings from shipping orders from a single store, instead of shipping multiple orders from multiple stores.
Thankfully, PatPat does relatively well in this regards. When shopping in the PatPat, the product categories you’ll find (and the various items in each category) are:
Baby (0 – 12 months)
- Baby Boy – One Piece, Sets, T-Shirts, Shirts, Pants, Shoes
- Baby Girl – One Piece, Dresses, Sets, T-Shirts, Leggings & Pants, Party & Occasion, Swimwear & Beachwear, Shoes, Coats & Jacket
- Diaper Bags
- Baby Gear – Bips & Burp Cloths, Bed, Bath, Health & Safety, Cloth Diapers, Changing Pads, Wet Bags, Baby Souvenir
- Baby accessories
Toddler (1 – 4 years)
- Toddler Girl – One Piece, Dresses, Skirts, Sets, T-shirts, Blouses, Leggings & Pants, Party & Occasion, Swimwear & Beachwear, Intimates & Pajamas, Socks, Shoes
- Toddler Boy – One Piece, Sets, T-Shirts, Pants, Party & Occasion, Swimwear & Beachwear, Socks, Shoes
- Toddler Gear – Bed, Bibs & Burp Cloths, Bath, Health & Safety
Kids (4 – 14 years)
- Winter Style
- Girl – Dresses, Party & Occasion, Sets, T-Shirts, Skirts, Swimwear & Beachwear, Leggings & Pants, Coat, Pullovers, Blouses, Jeans, Socks, Shoes, Accessories)
- Boy – Sets, T-Shirts, Pullovers & Sweatshirts, Shirts, Coat, Slacks, Jeans, Swimwear & Beachwear, Socks, Shoes
- Pyjamas (Family Look)
- Sets – Family Look, Mommy & Me, Siblings
- Tops – Family Look, Mommy & Me, Daddy & Me, Couples
- Swimsuit – Family Look, Mommy & Me
- Maternity – Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, Intimates & Pajamas, Swimwear, Nursing Tops, Nursing Dresses, Nursing Hoodies
- Clothing – T-Shirts, Tanks, Dresses, Bottoms, Swimwear, Rompers & Jumpsuits, Jackets & Outerwear, Blouses, Sweatshirts & Sweaters
- Bags – Handbags, Shoulder bags, Cross-Body Bags, Backpacks, Wallet & Purses
Home & Accessories
- Home – Storage & Organizers, Home Décor, Wall Décor, Kitchen & Dining, Bed, Bath
- Maternity Products – Diaper Bags, Prenatal Care & Antenatal Care
- Jewellery – Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Bracelets
- Accessories – Sunglasses, Hair Accessories, Belts
The above shows that PatPat has every fashion product you’ll need for your babies, toddlers and kids, as well as products for moms and family sets.
It is not enough that a wide product range is offered; it’s also important that the products offered are of high quality. In this regards, PatPat says “safety and quality are of utmost importance to us”. It says that from the manufacturer to your doorstep, quality is ensured. It explains that it does this using a three-step system that includes: careful selection of supplier, careful examination of items, and careful examination of orders before dispatching for shipping.
However, PatPat does actually provide top quality products. In all the customers’ reviews platforms, customers expressed satisfaction with the quality of their orders.
Buying from PatPat
A draw of an online purchase is that it’s easier than regular purchases in brick and mortar stores. That is, you can simply punch buttons on your device, and your item will be delivered to your door. That said; the ideal online store should be easy to use.
PatPat comes with a very easy to use the website, which works great on desktop and mobile devices. When calling up the website with mobile web browsers, you’ll find that it is mobile optimized such that the web pages resize to fit the small screen of your devices for an optimal view.
Also, PatPat has developed Android and iOS apps, which you can get in the respective app stores. These have high ratings. With faster access, personalized service, and push notifications the apps make for optimal mobile shopping experience.
To discover an item, as you’ll normally do, browse through the product categories. Alternatively, you can use the search button; type in some keywords, and it will bring up products related to your search enquiry.
After finding your product, click on it to go to its description page. You can then select the size and quantity you want. Know that if you want a family set, you’ll have to select each size separately. After your selections, you can add to cart. You can then continue shopping or go to your cart. In your cart, you can select the desired shipping option; then view the order summary. If you’re satisfied with the total cost, you can then proceed to the payment page, to make payment and submit the order.
Sometimes, customers after placing orders will have a change of heart and will want to modify it or cancel it.
PatPat does allow order modification or cancellation. However, its policy in this regard is not as straightforward as many persons (including us) will like. As it is in most stores, order modification or cancellation is possible only by contacting its customer support team. However, when modifying an order, changes are possible only: when order is still in processing, when no promotion has been applied on the order, and when a different colour or size is wanted (as long as they have the same price).
Cancelling a paid order depends on the status of the order. PatPat clarifies that if your order has been processed and awaiting dispatch, or has already been dispatched, the cancellation will no longer be possible.
Pricing and Related Policies
Everyone wants the best deals. Thus, the ideal online store should feature prices that are as low as possible. In this regards, PatPat advertises with the tagline “we make quality affordable”. It says that it offers some of the lowest prices in the industry. It explains that it’s able to do this by working directly with products manufacturers and eliminating the middlemen.
Thankfully, looking at the product listing, you’ll find that in terms of pricing PatPat not only talks the talk but also walk the walk. You’ll find that in virtually every of its product categories, PatPat items are better priced than comparative products you’ll find elsewhere.
Promotions allow customers to get items in a store for significantly less than the items will normally go for. Thus, customers are attracted to online stores that offer lots of promotions. Thankfully, PatPat comes out as such a promotions-generous store.
At the time of writing this review, the landing page of the PatPat website announced a lot of price slashing promotions.
- Daily Special Promo – this promised different cuts (up to 90%) off prices of items in the store
- New Year’s Party Promo – this promised 15% of every item in the site
- Hot Sale – this promised 30% off select styles
PatPat was also offering a special app bonus if you use its apps. If you invite your friends to download and use the app; they’ll get $5off their first purchase, and you’ll get $5 store credit as a gift.
Another interesting thing about PatPat is that it offers a points-earning system, where customers earn points by using the platform which they can redeem for vouchers.
You can earn PatPat points as follows:
- 200 points upon creating your PatPat account
- Up to 150 points for each daily check-in
- 200 points after placing an order
When redeeming vouchers with your PatPat points, the rate is 100 points = $1. The vouchers are available in blocks of $5 (that is $5, $10, $15, $20. However, know that the minimum order requirement applies when redeeming your PatPat points. For example, at the time of writing, we found:
- With 500 points, get a $5 voucher for a purchase over $50
- With 1,000 points, get a $10 voucher for a purchase over $90
- With 1,500 points, get a $15 voucher for a purchase over $120
- With 2,000 points, get a $20 voucher for a purchase over $130
Also, you cannot use both a promo code and a voucher on one order.
When shopping in any eCommerce platform, you’ll want to find a range of convenient payment methods so that paying for your order will be easy. PatPat does very well in this regards. Generic payment methods accepted include PayPal, ApplePay, and credit/ debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club etc). PatPat wallet balance is also accepted as well as a host of local payment options.
Local payments are country-specific options. For example; Installments is available to customers in Brazil; Yandex money is available to customers in the Russian Federation; Dotpay is available to customers in Poland; iDeal is available to customers in the Netherlands; and Sofort is available to customers in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands.
That said, you shouldn’t have any problems with paying for your PatPat order no matter where you are making your purchase from.
Shipping is an important consideration in any online purchase. You’ll have to consider whether the store you are thinking of using ships merchandise to your location, how long it’ll take for your orders to arrive, and how much it’ll costs.
If an online store does not ship merchandise to your location, your order may not process meaning you’ll be unable to buy from the store. Some others may not directly ship to your location, but your orders can still process and you’ll receive it through freight forwarders. However, the indirect route can make receiving orders unnecessarily expensive or difficult. Thus, before everything else, you’ll want to consider whether the store ships to your destination.
In this regards, stores that ships merchandise worldwide normally come out strong, as your location is more likely to be served. Thankfully, PatPat does relatively well in this regards.
PatPat ships merchandise to 95 worldwide countries; the geographic spread is impressive, as every region of the world is represented.
After submitting an order, all customers will want their orders to be delivered as fast as possible. Thus, the ideal online store should feature fast delivery.
Orders go through 2 phases before being delivered – order processing and order shipping. The former is the amount of time it takes to prepare the package and dispatch it for shipping, while the latter is the amount of time it takes for the package to arrive at the customer’s address after it ships. For fast delivery, order processing time and order shipping time should be relatively fast.
That said, PatPat takes 5 – 13 business days to process orders. This is definitely not the fast order processing time that many customers will expect.
After the item ships how long it takes to reach the customer’s address depends on the country the item is shipping to, and the shipping option selected. PatPat offers two shipping options – Express Shipping and Standard Shipping.
When shipping to some of the major countries, shipping times are as follows:
- US – Standard shipping takes 5 – 12 business days, while Express shipping takes 3 – 5 business days
- Canada – Standard shipping takes 10 – 15 business days, while Express shipping takes 7 – 10 business days
- UK – Standard shipping takes 5 – 8 business days, while Express shipping takes 3 – 5 business days
- Australia – Standard shipping takes 5 – 8 business days, while Express shipping takes 3 – 6 business days
- Brazil – Only standard shipping available; and it takes 30 – 45 business days
- China – Only Express Shipping is available; and it takes 1 – 2 business days
The above shows that PatPat does not come out shining in terms of delivery times. For example, a US order, even with Express Shipping can easily take more than 8 business days to arrive.
Another important shipping consideration is cost. The total cost of every online purchase is made up of the item’s price and its shipping costs. So if shipping costs are high, even an item that is acceptably priced can easily become too expensive to acquire. That said, the ideal online store will feature shipping costs that are as low as possible.
In PatPat, shipping costs vary, depending on the destination the order is shipping to, and the shipping option selected. For example, the shipping costs for some countries are:
- US and Canada – Standard shipping cost $5.90 but is free for orders over $35, while Express shipping cost $15 but is free for orders over $99
- UK – Standard shipping cost $10 but is free for orders over $39, while Express shipping cost $15 but is free for orders over $49
- Australia – Standard shipping cost $5.90 but is free for orders over $30, while Express shipping cost $10 but is free for orders over $39
- Brazil – Only standard shipping available; and it cost $10 but is free for orders over $59
- China – Only Express Shipping is available, and it cost $5.90 but is free for orders over $35
The lowest possible shipping cost is $0.00 (free shipping), so it’s good that free shipping is offered. There were some things we love about the PatPat free shipping offer. First, free shipping is available in every country that PatPat ships to. This is fine, as we’ve seen stories that offer their free shipping to only some choice countries.
Also, the free shipping is available to both the Standard shipping and Express Shipping options. This is fine, as many online stores offer free shipping to only the relatively slower Standard Shipping option.
Another thing is that the free shipping of PatPat comes with a relatively low minimum order requirement. When shipping to the US; with orders worth only $35+, you’ll get free standard shipping, and with only $99+, you’ll get free Express Shipping.
Know that there are many stores that’ll require you to have orders worth three figures to qualify for free shipping (usually standard shipping). Such a high minimum order requirement put subtle pressure on customers to spend more than they normally would. However, with the low minimum order requirement of PatPat, such pressure to spend and spend in order to get free shipping will be seriously minimal.
Thankfully, PatPat allows returns. It advertises that “if you aren’t satisfied with the size or quality of the items you receive, you may initiate a Return Request. You can return PatPat’s orders for a refund or for exchange.
Product exchanges are welcomed as they expedite the process of getting the right product. This is because you won’t have to wait to get refunded before placing a fresh order.
Eligible Returns and Return Condition
However, for a number of reasons, online stores usually have return restrictions, meaning it is not every item that is bought from the store that can be returned to it. That said; you’ll want these restrictions to be limited so that you’ll not have items in your order that you’ll rather return but cannot.
In this regards, all clearance items are Final Sale and cannot be returned. However, for items that are eligible for returns to be accepted, they must be in their original new conditions. That is, they must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unaltered.
It is not enough that returns are allowed. It is also important that the process is easy. No one who is already frustrated by the receipt of unwanted items will want more frustrations from a difficult return process.
In this regards, PatPat does not offer a “no questions asked” return policy. If you receive an item that you are not totally satisfied with, you’ll have to contact PatPat and submit a return request, and you’ll have to state your reasons for wanting the return. You’ll also be required to submit photos of any claims.
PatPat will get back to you within 24 – 48 hours of submitting your request. It says that depending on the cause of the return, it may provide “Alternative Solutions” or approve the return. If the return request is approved, you’ll get a RAN (Return Authorization Number) in the approval mail.
You can then proceed to package the item appropriately; print the RAN email, and include it in the return package, and ship the package to the return address in the RAN email. After shipping the package, you can then proceed to PatPat and submit the tracking number.
However, it can be seen that the return policy is not the best. First, is the process of getting approval for returns. PatPat’s policy of providing an “Alternative Solution” means that customers who only want to return an item and get refunded will often not get that expected resolution. Also, PatPat does not provide return shipping labels, which usually makes for easier returns.
However, customers do not have forever to decide on an item. That is, for the store to accept a return request, it must be submitted within a specified period of time. That said; you’ll want an extended period of time so that you’ll have enough time to get familiar with and identify any issue that may affect your chosen items.
In this regards, PatPat gives customers 14 days (from receipt of the item) to initiate a Return. This is relatively long. We’ve seen online stores that offer half that time (and even less).
Typically, online stores will reject your returned item and not refund you if the allow return window closes before the return is made. Interestingly, PatPat is very generous in this regards. It advertises that depending on the reason for the delay or the issues with the item, it may consider your Return request even though it is made after the allowed 14 days (from delivery date).
Cost of Return
When returning an item to its retailer, you won’t want to be faced with prohibitive cost of returns. So the ideal online store will make returns easy with costs of return that are as low as possible.
Return costs oft-seen are restocking fees and return shipping fees. In PatPat, while the former does not apply, the latter does apply. PatPat makes it clear that it does not offer free return shipping, and that it does not provide refunds for any fees that may result from shipping a Return.
Return Processing and Refunds
When you return an item to a store, you won’t want to have to wait for long periods before you get refunded. Thus, the ideal online store should process returns and issue refunds as fast as possible.
PatPat advertises fast times in this regards. It says that after it receives the return package, it’ll take 2 business days to do its thing and effect your desired resolution (exchange ore refund). That is, you can expect that at least 2 days after PatPat receives the items, it’ll send the replacement (if you requested an exchange) or issue the refund (if you requested your money back).
Know that after issuing the refund, it’ll take some time for it to reflect in your account. However, this has nothing to do with PatPat, but depends entirely on your financial institution. This waiting time can be up to 2 weeks.
Customer Support Service
Customers will always have questions, while others will have issues with orders. Thus, the ideal online store should have an effective customer support service for answering the questions and resolving the issues that its customers will have.
The online platforms provide assistance via self-help resources and contact-support. It is same with PatPat. For self-help, the PatPat website has a “Help Center” that hold articles that answers many of the questions that you’ll have about the platform, its products, and service.
To aid navigation, the help centre support articles arranged by the following topics: General Inquiry; Payment, Discounts, and Promotions; Order Issues; Shipping and Delivery; Refunds, Returns and Exchanges; Account Management; Partnership Programs; and Partnership Programs.
However, if the self-help resources do not sufficiently answer your questions, you can directly contact a support rep of PatPat. For this, it supports an online ticketing system. You can submit a ticket from the “Contact Us” link in the page.
All our reviews usually have the “complaints” section. The section presents some of the things that real customers of the reviewed platform do not like. It’s an important section because what customers have to say about an online store gives valuable insight into how well the store is. Too many complaints could be interpreted as a red flag while finding few complaints could mean that the store is worthwhile.
For this section, we checked the top independent online customers’ reviews platforms such as Trustpilot and Sitejabber. Interestingly, PatPat was highly rated on these platforms.
For example, at the time of writing this review, in Trustpilot, PatPat had been reviewed by 9,291 customers, and it scored 4.1 out of 5; and in Sitejabber, it had been reviewed by 1,445 customer, and it also scored 4.1 out of 5.
This means that you’ll find a lot of positive reviews. For example: customers generally had glowing words for the quality of their orders. However, a few complaints were found that included: cancellation of some orders, no-delivery, and late delivery.
Cancellation of some Orders
One complaint that jumped out in the customers’ reviews of PatPat is that the company sometimes cancels orders, and this will come late leaving the customer with little or no time to source a replacement. For example:
- Andrea H in Sitejabber says “Never again” The review continued “I ordered 9 matching sets of Christmas Pajamas on December 2nd. Today December 15, I got a ‘sorry’ email cancelling 6 of the 9 orders. Are they serious?”
- Faye M in Sitejabber says “Be very careful with these people” The review continued “I gave 1 star just to leave this note. Be very careful with these people; it’s impossible to be able to track ur order, and 5 days after order was supposed to be delivered I found out it has been cancelled even though payment was withdrawn from my bank. All they had to say ‘sorry for ur inconvenience that had caused you’. Are you real? 5 days after delivery date…I am extremely disappointed; have not much time to shop for x-mas now”
As can be seen from the reviews, it is not the fact that some orders are cancelled that get the customers complaining, but that the orders are cancelled very late. As you’ll agree, it’s definitely not acceptable to have expected delivery date exceeded only to get a message that the order was cancelled.
Granted, this does not happen all the time. But where it happens, it can sure be frustrating. That said; PatPat should try to communicate any cancellation as soon as possible.
We found a few reviews where customers mentioned that their orders were not delivered. For example:
- Ayesha Kayanii in Trustpilot says “Very very bad service” The review continued “I have ordered dresses for my daughters… about 5 months before, my parcel never came. I wait a lot; call them, and send 100 mail. No 1 bother to answer. I have decided never to order again from this site, and recommend others not to order from PatPat. They never reply to mail; order comes very late, and mine never come”
- Ellmadgma in Trustpilot says “Do not order from here!!! Actually negative stars. Never received my order. Got nothing but a runaround. The attitude seems to be that I am at fault. At first contact, I was told the package was in my country so I had to call Customs. WHAT? So far no full refund. Was told ‘wait until you receive the order then return according to our return policy’. Dishonest, dishonourable treatment of customers. I have seen allegations that PatPat pays for good reviews”
It should be said that the no-delivery complaints are very few amongst myriads of positive reviews of receipt of orders. Thus, no-delivery comes out as just the odd blip, and not a problem plaguing the store. That said; when you place an order in PatPat, you are very likely to receive delivery of your order.
One of the most popular complaints about PatPat that you’ll find in the customers reviews online is that orders tend to come later than expected. For example:
- Voula Seraidou in Trustpilot says “No idea about the quality of things, but really don’t care. I have made an order from December 2nd, and still nothing [as at December 27]. It’s supposed to be Christmas presents. So untrustworthy site… so bad experience”
- Joanna Coppola in Trustpilot says “Ordered 2 pair of PJ’s on Dec 2… Dec 26 still have not received. When tracking say they were shipped and sitting in CA, not picked up by carrier. So very disappointed. I will never order from them again and if they EVER come I will return. I demand a FULL refund!”
- Noemi Leyva in Trustpilot says “Delivery Issues” The review continued “I ordered my daughter dress for Christmas & [I’m] yet to receive it. I’ve sent several emails trying to contact the company and no reply. I’m very disappointed with the kind of customer service. How long in advance do I need to order a dress to receive it in a timely manner? I’m definitely looking for a complete refund and never ordering from this website again”
- Terri Miller in Trustpilot says “…STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! A total rip off. A Chinese company that doesn’t mind taking your money for expedited delivery and then whoops, you don’t get your order on time! Stay away…”
- Lisa H in Sitejabber says “Disappointed” The review continued “I ordered 7 matching sets of PJs for family Christmas vacation on December 3rd 2019. Order shipped on the 8th. I still don’t have my [as at 20th]and I fly out tomorrow. I’ve contacted PatPat, no phone number and only automated email replies. My package has been sitting at a DHL eCommerce Center for weeks. Shows it’s been shipped from Kentucky to Texas. It doesn’t look like I will receive. Did I forget to mention I had Express Shipping? Highly disappointed”
- Monica L in Sitejabber says “I ordered our family PJs on 12/ 1. Today is 12/ 14 and my order hasn’t been shipped!!!! I paid for express shipping… I hope I get them by Xmas eve! I emailed DHL for a tracking status and never got a response. Would NEVER recommend this company or order again. Even with the 40% discount I supposedly got!!”
- Dawn N in Sitejabber says “I ordered Christmas pyjamas a month ago, they still haven’t been shipped, and when I contacted the company for a refund so I could order elsewhere since Christmas is just days away, they told me I had to wait for my package, reject it and when they got it back they would refund me! Seriously? It’s been sitting in China for a month already “preparing to be shipped”. This company literally is just stealing people’s money”
- Evgenia S in Sitejabber says “Terrible Shipping” The review continued “I ordered a lot of newborn clothes 1 month ago (about 600$), and it’s not been delivered yet. My kid has grown up already. No help from customer support at all”
The complaint about PatPat that’s shutting down the review platforms is late delivery. As can be seen, even customers that pay for expedited shipping are also affected. It should be said that PatPat does have a relatively long order processing time (of 5 – 13 business days); and this often causes the delivery to be late.
Also read: Mirraw Review – Is Legit or Scam?
- The optimal mobile shopping experience is offered with mobile-optimized websites and dedicated Android and iOS apps
- Offers an extensive range of products including clothing and accessories for babies, toddlers, kids, women, and matching family outfits, and more
- High-quality items are offered
- Runs lots of price slashing promotions
- Allows customers to earn points for redeeming vouchers
- Supports a range of convenient payment methods including ApplePay, Credit cards, and PayPal
- Ships merchandise to 90+ countries across the globe
- Free shipping is available to every location served (available on both standard and expedited shipping options)
- Minimum order requirement for getting free shipping is relatively low (depends on country the order is shipping to)
- Allows 14 days from the delivery date to Initiate a Return
- Customer support is available via ticketing system and email ([email protected])
- Relatively long delivery time (especially owing to its long order processing time)
PatPat is one brand that’ll most definitely come up if you’re searching for baby and mommy fashion essentials, as well as family sets.
Its promise is to provide latest and high-quality essentials at affordable prices (up to 90% off normal prices). Thankfully, PatPat does very well in many respects. It provides an extensive selection of mommy and baby fashion products, quality is great, and prices are as promised – better than you’ll find in many places.
PatPat also offer top services. For example, it ships to many worldwide countries, free standard and expedited shipping are offered, and it comes with a low minimum order requirement. Also, if you are not totally satisfied with an item in your order, you have up to 14 days from delivery date to submit a return request.
The one complaint that was popular is that delivery is often late, and this is even when expedited delivery is paid for.
The bottom line is PatPat is a great online store for high quality and sumptuously priced baby and mom fashion essentials. Yes, we definitely recommend it; just know that your order may drag its feet in arriving.